Balrog is a meat shield like no other. He can achieve ridiculous amounts of Health and be an absolute nuisance to the enemy team if played properly.
|Final Item List|
Balrog is one of the heaviest tanks in the game. His kit allows him to simply gain insane amounts of health to the point where he is nearly unkillable. His other skills allow him to be more of a nuisance as he has a slow and a debuff removal. Finally he has his Lifesteal aura which helps his team out in teamfights.
- His passive gives him some much needed damage as he gets tankier. As you get more health, you will deal more damage.
- His Q lets him slow down enemies which is useful to peel off enemies but also to chase running heroes. Use it wisely as the cooldown is fairly long for what it does.
- His W is his bread and butter. Its potential is immense. Use it during any kind of AoE and you will cancel out any kind of silence or stun. This requires perfect positioning from the Balrog since you cannot be stunned or silenced to protect your team.
- His E makes him an AD carry's best friend. Passive lifesteal means your carries do not have to buy any type of leech until the very late game which gives them more freedom in their item choices. As long as Balrog is alive, your teamfight presence will be strong.
- His R is what makes him so tanky. Not only does it do a decent amount of damage but it also gives him a free Organic Carapace. Make sure your Ultimate is stacked before you engage in any teamfight. The nature of the Ultimate makes Balrog a very snowball hero since if he does not die, he is free to do other things around the map.