LZ is a powerful tank, if not the strongest tank in the game. His kit is borderline broken at the moment so abuse him while you can.
|Final Item List|
LZ is an amazing tank. He has everything you could want for a support tank hero: A peeling ability, a AoE shield, passive tankiness, and the ability to force enemies to attack him.
- His passive makes him and those around passively tanky. You can couple this with the talent Overlord to make the creeps in lane even tankier. This can stop enemies from trying to shove your lane since LZ usually solos the hard lane.
- His Q makes him debuff immune and allows him to run incredibly fast. It is a unbelievable skill since the utility of it has no limits. Use it to chase enemies or use it to bait stuns and slows from the enemy. Think of it like a free Parallax Generator.
- His W is what makes him so deadly in the early to mid-game phase. If enemies get near you in the laning phase, ring them towards the tower and watch them die. Make sure, however, that you do not use your Q when trying to move people in the ring. The ring breaks if you move too fast. A general rule of thumb is that you should either stutter-step while ringing someone or just don't use your Q and you should be able to move people freely in the ring.
- His E is somewhat useful. It makes him more tanky as long as he is attacking an enemy. Only really helpful if you are a DPS carry LZ in my opinion.
- His R is his bread and butter. A free shield for everyone near you, the teamfight potential of this Ultimate is through the roof. It is the amount of shields that you receive that makes this hero somewhat overpowered at the moment. The most important thing to keep in mind when using this ult, however, is to use it before you lose too much health. A general rule of thumb is to activate it when you know a big AoE spell is going to hit your team. An example of this is like a Jackson Ult or a Vergil Ult. If timed properly, you can negate the entire effect of their Ultimates with yours, shifting the teamfight to your favor.