The map consists of 2 bases, the Zerg base and the Protoss base at the bottom-left and top-right corner of the map respectively, 3 "lanes" where AI controlled units travel along, and a river running through the center of the map. In between lanes are forests where units known as "neutral creeps" spawn. These neutral creeps can be killed for additional exp and money.The object of the game is to destroy the artifact building located at the heart of the Zerg and Protoss base. To reach the artifact, one must destroy at least 3 turrets in the same lane. Destroying multiple turrets allows your team to siege the base more efficiently although there are many diverse strategies one can use to reach and destroy the artifact. Players must create unique and well-rounded hero compositions in order to defeat the other team so that they can come out victorious.
Daggoth, also known as Levi, is the second boss in Aeon of Storms. He is the AoS equivalent of Baron Nashor from League of Legends. Daggoth is considerably stronger than Aeon in every regard.One of the most important, if not the most important, objective in the game is Levi. The buff Blood of Daggoth grants one +15% Spell and Physical Damage as well as increased Health and Mana Regen for the entire team. This allows the team with "Blood of Daggoth" to essentially have a huge advantage in the teamfights that may occur in the next 4 minutes. Since most teams realize this, having the buff usually leads to free towers and Aeons for 4 minutes which translates to a huge mineral lead and complete map control.
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to read the tutorial.
- If you see a picture that you like, add it to the gallery.
- Or, you could try helping cleaning up some articles that need cleaning up.
- Another helpful activity would be to check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- If you want to experiment with editing a wiki, please do it in a sandbox, not in articles.
- 367 articles since June 14, 2013
- 576 images uploaded