Starscream is a strong hero who has some of the best re-positioning skills in the game. The ability to travel out of bounds makes him a very fun hero if nothing else.
|Final Item List|
Starscreams early game power is insanely strong. His Q and R damage melts enemies. No matter how you build starscream a nitrogen retrofit is a must item. Giving his Q an aoe slow in teamfights creates a lot of pressure and lack of mobility for the enemy team.
- Build Nitrogen Retrofit as a first item. The slow is amazing, while providing your skills with more damage and much needed health as well.
- Starscream is an early game powerhouse. Use this to your advantage. I (Revolution) prefer mid because of the eveness in lane, which allows me to be very aggressive.
- When the enemy team is setting up to take Aeon use your flight mode so you can discourage your enemies by using your Q to provide just enough damage to make them change their mind about engaging your team.
- Starscream falls off hard late game so you cannot afford to drag the game out. Win as fast as possible.
- If you are low health in lane you can sit by your tower and let your heroic passive heal you rapidly over the next few seconds.
- Use your flight mode W to set up fast and unexpected ganks on enemies who are overextended.